ELEVATED SLEEP FROM HEAD TO TOE
The N150 is one of two entry-level adjustable bases. With head and foot incline, you have the option to sit up in bed and elevate your feet with the push of a button. Includes wired remote control and a 5-year limited warranty.
With head and foot incline, this entry-level adjustable base is a great jumping off point to experience the convenience and health benefits of an adjustable bed base. You can sit up in bed to eat, watch TV, or read, and the ability to adjust positions while you sleep also helps reduce snoring, acid reflux, and sleep apnea. The N150 is so quick and easy to set up it only take two people five minutes from start to finish. This adjustable base fits into most bed frames, can attach to any headboard and the sleek, black finish looks great anywhere.
- Head incline: 58 degrees, foot incline: 40 degrees
- Comes folded in a box for convenient shipping
- Convenient wired remote
- Responsive motor moves quickly and quietly
- 5-minute set-up: unfold base, screw on legs, plug in, and attach remote
- 600-pound weight capacity
- Two Twin XL bases make a King.
- Sync Cable available to connect 2 Twin XL bases as a King.
- Retail-ready packaging
- Sleek, durable metal frame with black finish
- Incline option up to 58 degrees for head, 40 degrees for foot panels
- Foldable for easy storage and quick 15-minute setup from start to finish
- Can be placed directly on foundations, beds, or the ground
- Responsive motor adjusts quickly and quietly